INVITED AND PLENARY REPORTS AT CONFERENCES
1. Contradictions of labor relations in the higher education system. “Russian Knowledge Economy: The Contribution of Regional Researchers”. Collection of articles of the All-Russian Scientific Conference with international participation. (Kemerovo, October 5-6, 2017). Part 2. Ed. E.E. Zhirnova. Kemerovo KuzSTU, 2017, pp. 195-201
2. Economic inequality and development of the Russian human potential. The human and industrial potential of the Russian economy in front of global and local challenges. Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. November 30, 2017 Saratov: KubiK Publishing House, 2018, pp. 105-112
3. Unsustainable employment as a barrier to the implementation of the concept of decent work. The human and industrial potential of the Russian economy facing global and local challenges. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference. November 30, 2017 Saratov: KubiK Publishing House, 2017 (in co-authorship with Vorobyova (Kapichina) E.S.
4. Methodological problems of determining the quality of higher school education. Collection of materials of the XII All-Russian Forum of the Association The National Guild of Experts in Higher Education “New technologies for assessing the quality of education”, November 18, 2017, pp. 23-27
5. Self- realization and self-actualization of a person in labor as a national idea of modern society. In the collection: Modern Problems of Economics and Management. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference. Voronezh, 2017, pp. 135-140.
6. Deepening the contradictions of ownership in unstable employment. Electronic Atoyanov Readings: almanac - Saratov: Publishing House KUBiK, 2017, pp. 277-283
7. Problems of methodology in political and economic research of the SSU (70-80 years). Economic Science at Saratov University: Past and Present: Proceedings of the International Conference at the International Scientific Symposium on the 100th Anniversary of Humanitarian Education at SSU “A Century of Humanitarian Education at Saratov State University: A Dialogue of Times - Past, Present and the Future” (October 25, 2017): a collection of scientific articles. Ed. O. Yu. Chelnokova. Saratov: Saratovsky Source Publishing House, 2017, pp. 22-27.
8 Some methodological problems of the study of the concept of decent work. Collection of materials of the first international scientific-practical conference “Kostin’s Lectures” (April 19, 2018). Academy of Labor and Social Relations. Eds. Yu. V. Dolzhenkova, S. A. Shapiro. Moscow;. Berlin: Direct Media, 2018, pp. 291-298
9. Reducing economic inequality as a factor in ensuring a rational consumption model. Russia's economic development: restructuring and diversification of the global ecosystem. Conference in Sochi, January 2018.
10. Contradictions in the system of labor relations in enterprises of the energy sector. Problems of development of enterprises in the energy sector in the context of modernization of the Russian economy and society. Balakovo, May 2017.
11. Interregional differentiation of the standard of living of the population of Russia. VI International Scientific Conference “Social Inequality of Modernity: New Reality of Scientific Comprehension”, SSU, April 2018
12. Ensuring Sustainable Development of Human Resources in Russia. All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Contemporary Problems of Theory and Practice of Effective Management of Organizations and Human Resources”, SSU May 16, 2018.
13. Digitization of higher education: theory and practice. Lomonosov Readings, April 17, 2018, MSU
14. The revival of capitalism in Russia as a confirmation of the theory of K. Marx. "Marx ХХ1" MSU Forum, May 17-19, 2018.
1. Formation of the concept of a decent standard of living of the population of the Russian Federation. Monograph. Publishing House of the SSU, 2016 (in co-authorship)
2. Managing the quality of working life. Tutorial. Publishing House of the SSU, 2016. 224 p. For undergraduate students 38.03.01 – Economics, profile “Labor Economics”
3. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Sankova L.V., Yanchenko E.V. et al. Methodological aspects of the study of the implementation of the concept of decent work. Chapter in a collective monograph. “Decent work in modern Russia: theory and practice”. Saratov: KUBiK Publishing House, 2014, pp. 28-47.
4. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Dedlovskaya V.A. Application of the reproduction approach to researching manpower. Vestnik Saratov State Technical University, 2013, no. 3 (72), pp. 268-274. IF- 0.172
5. Zemlyanukhina S.G. Financing of cultural institutions in the context of the implementation of innovative development strategies. Innovative Activity, 2013, no. 1, pp. 75-81. IF - 0.119
6. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Pavlova I.D. Increasing morality level of public and business structures as a condition for creation of high-performance jobs. The Manager, 2014, no. 1 (47), pp. 46-51. IF - 0.442
7. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Shchavlev A.A. Increase in labor productivity as a result of the realization of competitive advantages of labor resources. Labor and Social Relations, 2014, no. 10, pp. 22-34. IF - 0,176.
8. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Shchavlev A.A. Competitive edges of human resources in industrial enterprises in the context of innovativeness of economy. Innovative Activity, 2014, no. 3 (30), pp. 10-17. IF –0.234
9. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Pavlova I.D. Conformism as a pseudo-innovative form of conflict solution of the modern Russian economy. Innovative Activity, 2015, no. 1 (32), pp. 48-55. IF –0.234.
10. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Zemlyanukhina N.S. Contradictions of the social and labor sphere in Russia: forms of manifestation and resolutions. University Proceedings. Volga region. Social Sciences, 2014, no. 4 (32), pp. 133-141. IF - 0,313.
11. Zemlyanukhina S.G. Moral component of economic consciousness and its role in new industrialization of Russia. Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series: Economics. Management. Law, 2015, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 237-243. IF - 0,336.
12. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Pavlova I.D. Conceptual bases of formation of worthy living standards. Bulletin of the East Siberia State University of Technology and Management (ESSUTM), 2016, no. 1 (58), pp. 73-81. IF - 0.127.
13. Zemlyanukhina S.G. Contradictions of the property relations in Russia’s economy. Actual Problems of Economics and Management, 2016, no. 2 (10), pp. 29-35. IF - 0.337
14. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Zemlyanukhina N.S The economic system of society: theory, research methodology, nature of development. Monograph. Saratov: SSTU, 2004.
15. Zemlyanukhina S.G., Maksimovich L.V. Self-employment of population in the Russian economy: the formation and regulation. Monograph. Saratov: SSTU, 2007.